- Is there Collusion between Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability and State Disability — FOR PROFIT?
- WHAT WORKCOMP MEDIATION CAN LOOK LIKE
- WorkComp! It’s a psychological nightmare for these people– says One Doctor
- Got #Brains or know someone who does? Are you a doctor, lawyer, judge, politician or other professional interacting with TBI survivors?
- Workers’ Compensation is NOT an Employee Benefit. “Bad Actors” are More Than BAD ACTORS….think think think
- DO ATTORNEYS FULFILL THEIR ETHICAL AND MORAL OBLIGATIONS TO INJURED WORKERS IN AMERICA? If not, why not?
- If YOU could wave a Magic Wand and Change Anything About Workers Compensation – What would it Be?
- ProPublica USA WorkComp Update: U.S. Labor Department: States Are Failing Injured Workers
- Something’s Happening Here, Americans…. Ask Better Questions About Workers’ Compensation Now….and Continue to Dodge The Rads
- BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INDUSTRY BLOGS? WHO IS SAYING WHAT?
- ProPublica is Hiring an Engagement Reporter – Will it be You or Me?
- #LaborDay WorkCompster Challenge: HELP RESOLVE AND SETTLE 100 OR MORE CASES BY 12/31/16. Create a model for success. You can do it.
- Labor Day USA! What’s YOUR WorkComp Story? Time to Tell …. Be A Real American!
- First they came for…
- Any Mediation and Structured Settlement Firms interested in providing a Guest Blog piece to reach more Injured Workers?
- Something is terribly wrong with Workers Compensation – isn’t it? Occupy WorkComp! OccupyVirtually!
- Injured Workers’ Stories Are The Same – minor differences are names, body parts and case numbers – Ask a Doctor or Lawyer for confirmation
- WorkComp and Cans of Worms – For the National Discussions Agenda – Organize the Warblers!
- Open Letter Sedgwick Institute – LinkedIn Group Attention: to Jonathan Mast
- From an Injured Worker’s Perspective – Deploy Mediation and Structured Settlement Teams to reach resolutions
- More Talking Points for a GLOBAL SUMMIT on WorkComp Resolutions! WHAT ELSE? THINK THINK THINK
- Bootcamp to focus on eBooks and eCourses for the ‘Infantry’ fighting the War on Workers? IMAGINE THAT!
- I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM A WORKCOMP SURVIVOR! BE ONE TOO!
- My Work Comp Coach has Strategies for Surviving WorkComp
“I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM A WORK COMP SURVIVOR”